Every day I come across some type of 30 day “yoga” challenge. Either they are a challenge to practice asana each day, or accomplish a pose in that time frame. One lady even wanted to try to do the splits (Hanumanasana) in 30 days. After about day 15 she stopped posting altogether. I wonder if her hamstrings gave out. People even have asana competitions where they are judged on their postures. I felt I wanted to propose a harder challenge–a yama/niyama competition!
Here are the rules:
1) Can you go 30 days without causing physical or mental harm to anyone?
2) Can you go 30 days by telling the complete truth no matter what?
3) Can you go 30 days without stealing anything?
4) Can you go 30 days of regarding others as human beings instead of male/female bodies?
5) Can you go 30 days free from greed?
Ver o post original 174 mais palavras